We hope to provide information here that will make your shopping experience as simple and stress-free as possible. If you can’t find an answer to your question below, then don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the website.
Q. Where can I get Wondermonkey products?
A. We currently sell our products through the ETSY marketplace. Please follow this link to our shop
Q. Which payment methods can I use?
A. We accept payment via Paypal, where the following debit and credit cards can be used: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro or Electron.
Q. How can I be sure that my credit card details are secure?
A. All transactions are processed using PayPal. We are not storing any of your payment details. We also take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information and order details secure. However, we cannot be held liable if an event beyond our control results in loss to you.
Q. Can I order from overseas?
A. Yes, we are happy to ship internationally to most of the countries. All online purchases will be processed in Euro (€).
Q. I have never bought online: How can I be sure I’ll be happy with my purchase?
A. Even high quality photography, together with detailed product descriptions and measurements, cannot really do justice to our products, as the vibrant colours, sparkle and ‘feel’ are so hard to capture. As such, when a customer actually receives their item, it often exceeds their expectations and gives even greater pleasure. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from the date of receipt to change your mind and we will happily refund your payment. See our returns policy below.
Q. Will my item be gift-wrapped?
A. Yes, all items will be delivered to you gift-wrapped.
Q. I saw something a while ago on this website and now I can’t find it, what should I do?
A. Some of our pieces are one-of-a kind and cannot be exactly reproduced. Please contact us by email to email@example.com or through the contact form.
Q. Can you modify a piece of jewellery so that it will fit me perfectly?
A. Yes, it’s no problem, you can make a special request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you about additional charges or additional delivery time associated with your request.
Q. How should I look after my jewellery?
A. Naturally, over time, sterling silver does tarnish but it can be cleaned very easily with silver polish or a silver cloth – if you don’t have one to hand, try an eraser! Pearls and semi-precious stones can be easily damaged by silver polish, so please do take care.
• Always remove all jewellery before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film to form on silver jewellery, making it appear dull.
• A soft, lint free cloth is an effective and inexpensive way to keep your silver pieces lustrous and shining.
• Be particularly careful of chlorine. Chlorine, especially at high temperatures, can permanently damage or discolour your silver jewellery. Avoid wearing jewellery while using chlorine bleach or while swimming.
• The most common tarnish-causing elements are wool, felt, food (eggs, onions, mayonnaise), rubber bands, latex gloves and certain paints. Tarnish is accelerated in a humid environment. Oily salts from fingers can also tarnish silver. You can remove light tarnish by using a mild washing up liquid and water. Carefully brush with a soft bristle brush, such as an old toothbrush. After brushing, simply rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Please note that jewellery set with gemstones should be handled with care, as some stones require special cleaning procedures.
We pride ourselves in handling your orders quickly and aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
With all of our items being one-of-a kind or limited editions, if an item is out of stock a new one needs to be made. Please allow 2-8 weeks for backorders.
Deliveries are made out of the UK by using the below shipment provider
NEXT DAY UK Royal Mail Special Delivery (Order must be placed before 12pm) 1 working day
INTERNATIONAL Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed For 7-14 working days
Please be aware that all parcels will need to be signed for, so ensure that your chosen delivery address (home or work) is an address where someone will be at the time of delivery. If you are not present at the time of delivery your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office.
• Items ordered before 12pm Monday-Thursday will be dispatched the same day and are guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day. Items ordered before 12pm Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (exc. Bank Holidays).
• Any import duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
• All delivery dates that we give are for your guidance. We will not be responsible if your order is delivered late.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you are delighted with your order. However if you are not entirely satisfied you may return or exchange your item(s). All items requested for special order are non-returnable and non-refundable (unless it has a defect or has been damaged in transit).
To return your item:
• Email email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt of purchase
• We suggest that you use a fully tracked and traceable service for orders exceeding €100 or recorded Delivery for orders Less than €100 ensuring that your item(s) are fully insured in case of loss or damage for items.
• Please place items in their original packaging and ensure that the outer box and mailing bag is completely sealed. The goods must be returned to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. We are not liable to refund you if the item(s) is returned to us broken.
• Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your purchase, any sum debited from your credit/debit card (including initial delivery to you) will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you. Shipment costs for returns is the responsibility of the customer.